The World News Media

What is our scriptural basis for refusing transfusion of products rendered from blood?

Many Miles

• Views 8.7k
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ahh, interpretation of scripture, who can get it right? That is the question. In my opinion, the most important scriptures, those that help us to live as Christians, do not need much interpreting. Whe

Actually, I found the book “Shepherding The Flock Of God“ to be quite valuable. I found absolutely nothing wrong with it, having read every word from cover to cover, although the part dealing abo

Many Miles I am genuinely with hand on my heart so sorry for your pain. no words will extinguish the guilt you feel….personally I do not see that you should think you have any.. I dont know how m

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, George88 said:

I'll answer when you show me your proof about meat.

There is no biblical pre-flood text that reads "Noah you can eat meat."

There is no biblical pre-flood text that reads "Noah you can eat milk."

So,

Pre-flood, was Noah PROHIBITED from eating MEAT?

And, your answer is: ________________

Pre-flood, was Noah PROHIBITED from eating MILK?

And, your answer is: ________________

… so, Alphonse … what is it you are downvoting?

Are you downvoting the hard fact that Jehovah himself mentioned Canibalism?

Or are you downvoting the hard fact that he did not prohibit Cannibalism?

And what REALLY happened to Able’s body after Cain killed him?

Hmmmmmm?

0096E012-7323-409B-BDC2-63E106E522BB.jpeg

9 hours ago, George88 said:

I guess the question is, have you ever tasted a Kangaroo burger? lol!

No. :)

9 hours ago, George88 said:

Noah had certain instructions on how to collect and receive animals in Genesis 7:2. The question you need to decide, were kangaroos clean?

For me, the biblical statement in which God, after the creation (of animal species), claims that everything turned out well and does not put them in the categories of clean and unclean, is sufficient. I guess that includes dinosaurs. lol

24 minutes ago, George88 said:

You may believe that you have adequately addressed the question regarding Noah consuming carrion, spoiled meat, and carcasses both before the flood and during his time on the Ark. However, I regret to inform you that your response has failed to provide a satisfactory answer.

That's fine. From here on I'll let readers alert me if anything you present deserves my attention. So far all you've done is spew blather in the face of simple questions a child should be able to answer. Why you do this (and the same is true of us all) is for readers to decide as they will, and that's how it should be.

Should want to me to re-engage discussion with you then it's as easy as you answering the two simple questions asked here:

Until then, goodbye.

Whew! 

At least it was not as bad as my memory, confusing “clean animals by sevens” and “unclean animals by twos”. 

Heretofore I was ranting for the opposite case.

Still, the same amount of extra animals to be made into Purina Lion Chow for the voyage though.

My apologies, but in my defense, my brain is 77 years old, and mostly made of fat.

2CBAC6D2-2EB7-4345-AFEA-EB4D7D1ABE16.jpeg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.