The World News Media

What is our scriptural basis for refusing transfusion of products rendered from blood?

Many Miles

• Views 8.4k
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ahh, interpretation of scripture, who can get it right? That is the question. In my opinion, the most important scriptures, those that help us to live as Christians, do not need much interpreting. Whe

Actually, I found the book “Shepherding The Flock Of God“ to be quite valuable. I found absolutely nothing wrong with it, having read every word from cover to cover, although the part dealing abo

Many Miles I am genuinely with hand on my heart so sorry for your pain. no words will extinguish the guilt you feel….personally I do not see that you should think you have any.. I dont know how m

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, George88 said:

I'll answer when you show me your proof about meat.

There is no biblical pre-flood text that reads "Noah you can eat meat."

There is no biblical pre-flood text that reads "Noah you can eat milk."

So,

Pre-flood, was Noah PROHIBITED from eating MEAT?

And, your answer is: ________________

Pre-flood, was Noah PROHIBITED from eating MILK?

And, your answer is: ________________

… so, Alphonse … what is it you are downvoting?

Are you downvoting the hard fact that Jehovah himself mentioned Canibalism?

Or are you downvoting the hard fact that he did not prohibit Cannibalism?

And what REALLY happened to Able’s body after Cain killed him?

Hmmmmmm?

0096E012-7323-409B-BDC2-63E106E522BB.jpeg

9 hours ago, George88 said:

I guess the question is, have you ever tasted a Kangaroo burger? lol!

No. :)

9 hours ago, George88 said:

Noah had certain instructions on how to collect and receive animals in Genesis 7:2. The question you need to decide, were kangaroos clean?

For me, the biblical statement in which God, after the creation (of animal species), claims that everything turned out well and does not put them in the categories of clean and unclean, is sufficient. I guess that includes dinosaurs. lol

24 minutes ago, George88 said:

You may believe that you have adequately addressed the question regarding Noah consuming carrion, spoiled meat, and carcasses both before the flood and during his time on the Ark. However, I regret to inform you that your response has failed to provide a satisfactory answer.

That's fine. From here on I'll let readers alert me if anything you present deserves my attention. So far all you've done is spew blather in the face of simple questions a child should be able to answer. Why you do this (and the same is true of us all) is for readers to decide as they will, and that's how it should be.

Should want to me to re-engage discussion with you then it's as easy as you answering the two simple questions asked here:

Until then, goodbye.

Whew! 

At least it was not as bad as my memory, confusing “clean animals by sevens” and “unclean animals by twos”. 

Heretofore I was ranting for the opposite case.

Still, the same amount of extra animals to be made into Purina Lion Chow for the voyage though.

My apologies, but in my defense, my brain is 77 years old, and mostly made of fat.

2CBAC6D2-2EB7-4345-AFEA-EB4D7D1ABE16.jpeg

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• By the way, if you're into stuff like this, you might wanna check out https://thepythagoras.com/. They have some neat articles about ancient civilizations and their contributions to science and math. It’s really interesting how much we owe to these early thinkers.
    • The Dendera Zodiac is such an amazing piece of history. Imagine ancient Egyptians looking up at the same stars we do now and creating this detailed map. It's mind-blowing! So, what do I think about it? I think it's a fascinating blend of art and astronomy. Those ancient folks really knew their stuff. The way they incorporated their gods and mythologies into the constellations is just brilliant. And it's not just about the stars, it’s a glimpse into how they viewed the universe and their place in it.
    • FIFA's collaboration with Algorand represents a significant milestone for blockchain technology. Algorand will serve as the official blockchain platform for FIFA, supporting events such as the FIFA Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 and the FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022. This partnership is poised to enhance FIFA's digital asset management while boosting Algorand's visibility through advertising and promotional opportunities. On another note, I've been tuning into African football recently. The match between Kanifing East FC and Latrikunda United was unexpectedly impressive. African football often goes underappreciated, yet the skill and enthusiasm in these matches are evident. We can expect even more significant development and excitement in African football with increased attention and support.
    • The partnership between FIFA and Algorand is a big step for blockchain technology. Algorand will be the official blockchain platform for FIFA, sponsoring events like the FIFA Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 and the FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022. This partnership will help FIFA with digital assets and provide advertising and promotional opportunities for Algorand. 
    • Are you  excited for the upcoming Euro Cup?
  • Members

• Dwight Howard

Dwight Howard 0

• chan

chan 0

• Recent Status Updates

• Gilles h  »  jpl

Bonjour mon frère 
      J'espère que tu vas bien 
      Aurais-tu les points actualités et culte matinal en transcription.
      Je te remercie d'avance 
      Merci de partager avec nous
      Un très belle journée 

· 2 replies
    • lauleb  »  misette

merci pour ton travail très utile. tu es une aide qui fortifie
      · 0 replies
    • Pamela Dunston  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi, TB
      I would like to get the weekly meeting and watchtower materials  and the 2024 convention 
      Attend the 2024 Convention—“Declare the Good News!”
      notebook, I just recently got a new computer, If don't mind my brother to add me on and allow me access to our study again.

Thank you, so much
      Sister Dunston
      · 2 replies
    • SpiritualSister 24  »  DARLENE2022

Hello, Darlene, I just love your name, I had a cousin named Darline, and had a classmate also named Darlene! It's a pleasure to know another Darlene! Especially a Spiritual Sister! There's some websites, Ministry Ideaz , JW Stuff.com, and Etsy that I use to order my yearly buttons for the Conventions! They always send me what I order, and their also Jehovah's Witnesses, that send us the merchandise we order!  You can check out these websites, and they might have what your looking for! I hope I have been helpful in assisting you, Darlene! Agape love, Shirley!😀
      · 1 reply
    • SpiritualSister 24

2024"Enter Into God's Rest" Circuit Assembly! 
      · 0 replies
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    lissabelgium

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.