The World News Media

Malawi and MCP Cards?

Many Miles

32 minutes ago, George88 said:

It appears that both you and Pudgy share something in common - your ignorance. The letter enclosed is part of an application for a passport or naturalization process. I suggest you start learning something meaningful.

I don't know what "letter" you're talking about. But, yes, the images shared earlier by Pudggy are from passport applications. But that's not what you said earlier. Here's what you said earlier:

2 hours ago, George88 said:

Just like when people post pictures of passports that were required for travel, but use them in a misleading manner to prove something insignificant, as the passports were essential for travel while the MPC was not.

So, earlier you said those images were "pictures of passports". As I said, and you now agree, they were NOT images of PASSPORTS. No one that I know of has ever had access to any of these men's passports other than themselves. Not even the US Department of State wouldn't have their passports (or copies of them!).

I see you didn't bother to comment on your second error, which was your assertion the MCP cards were not essential to travel. It's your assertion. Care to prove it? I already know your statement is false, but it should be entertaining to see what you cook up as evidence of your assertion.

• Views 14.1k
  • Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It took a while for me to realize that, among some branches of Christians, there is virtue in ‘moving beyond’ the Bible. Most Witnesses will assume that if they can demonstrate they are adhering to th

I think it would seem to be quite presumptuous to say that we are the only spokesperson that God is using. Not my words. But I agree with the sentiment. The early Christian church found it diffic

I think that some brothers feel they can do a lot more good for both the organization and the congregations overall by not declaring themselves apostates, even if they hold beliefs different from the

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Pudgy said:

You missed the ENTIRE point George 88!

It’s NOT about travel!

It’s about the JW leadership pledging allegiance to the Constitution of the United States for their Passport, while the Brothers and Sisters in Malawi are being tortured and killed by the thousands for obeying not making a similar political statement. to get THEIR “passport”.

To not get raped, tortured and KILLED.

https://jwfacts.com/watchtower/malawi-mexico-oath-allegiance.php

This link has the COMPLETE STORY, and I found it to be fair, true, and accurate.  I was paying attention.

2942981E-98F2-4F68-BA74-7CCF7247BB7E.jpeg

George88:

Instead of as a rebuttal asking dozens of questions that are meant as a diversion, why don’t you SIMPLY read the historical facts that are proven true, pick something out, and disagree with some SPECIFIC fact?

The entire account of what happened about Malawi and Mexico is in the link here:

397CA758-9A4D-4432-944A-2623DE25E7A3.jpeg

CE8C57AD-2EBD-457F-912B-0E5B949CCD22.png

Oh, by the way …. if you would like to make this web page instantly accessible for future reference from your iPhone Home Screen,  with one click, here is how to do it …..

9CA281DB-294A-4CCA-9076-4831E9288947.png

17 hours ago, Pudgy said:

40251F39-E56E-4BCB-BE51-AECB1FB9C0E3.jpeg

I believe there must have existed a real document with similarities to this one on his actual passport application, and the signature matches that of JFR in other places. But I find it hard to believe that a document like this one would have contained such a blatant typo: So held me God.

I have seen some other 1922 U.S. passport applications and had not seen one with this typo. Also the OATH OF ALLEGIENCE is in a different font on some of the others I have seen.

image.png

image.png

22 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

But I find it hard to believe that a document like this one would have contained such a blatant typo: So held me God.

I have seen some other 1922 U.S. passport applications and had not seen one with this typo. Also the OATH OF ALLEGIENCE is in a different font on some of the others I have seen.

I’m not sure what you read as a typo. Do you think “ allegience” is the proper spelling of allegiance? Is that what you’re talking about? 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.