JW Insider

• Views 17.6k
  • Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A lot of speculation there. I think this is about unity. I always say there is strength in numbers. It's apparent that HQ received many "complaints" (they said so) from people who were argui

I think the current GB realizes it has a compilation of messes on its hands that can only accrue problematically. It's trying to dig itself out. But the fear is the pile is too deep. Ultimately the 19

My speculations aren't worth the time to read them, but I'm guessing a timeline like the following:  2024: No more Circuit Overseers. (The reason that the District Overseers were let go was not b

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed, this topic is widely discussed on websites that are critical of the Watchtower organization. Surprisingly, even individuals like Magnum, who strongly oppose Jehovah's Witnesses, consider this particular claim to be fabricated. Nevertheless, it is worth contemplating if this website possesses any unique credibility compared to the others.

fake2.jpg

TJ.jpg

24 minutes ago, BTK59 said:

Indeed, this topic is widely discussed on websites that are critical of the Watchtower organization. Surprisingly, even individuals like Magnum, who strongly oppose Jehovah's Witnesses, consider this particular claim to be fabricated.

I don’t really believe it simply on the basis of character. It is not something I can picture him doing.

Hopefully, the publishing of Governing Body Update 2023-8 on December 15, 2023 about beards will help heal some great injustices that have taken place over the last 80 plus years in the Congregations, and usher in an era of much needed and long overdue reforms. 

I am glad to have lived long enough to see it happen, where Liberty is proclaimed throughout the Earth.

In his second inaugural address, delivered on March 4, 1865, during the final stages of the Civil War, Abraham Lincoln emphasized unity and reconciliation. He famously stated, "With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds." The address reflected Lincoln's commitment to healing the nation and rebuilding after a divisive conflict.

May we do the same.

When I saw the picture of Bro. Jackson with the goatee, I did not think it was fake.  I thought it looked good, and set a good example that Update No. 8 greatly needed to overcome 80 plus years of, as was admitted, unscriptural policy.

2 hours ago, BTK59 said:

Indeed, this topic is widely discussed on websites that are critical of the Watchtower organization. Surprisingly, even individuals like Magnum, who strongly oppose Jehovah's Witnesses, consider this particular claim to be fabricated. Nevertheless, it is worth contemplating if this website possesses any unique credibility compared to the others.

fake2.jpg

TJ.jpg

I'm afraid you are wrong. This IS real. Well, not this picture. The picture I posted is real.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.