The World News Media

New Light on Beards

JW Insider

4 hours ago, xero said:

Why would anyone have a conversation or even respond to a lane-change request for someone like that?   ( THEN  STOPS TO PONDER WHY DON’’T  NIPPLES CLICK IN AND OUT LIKE SOME BALL POINT PENS?)

• Views 17k
  • Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A lot of speculation there. I think this is about unity. I always say there is strength in numbers. It's apparent that HQ received many "complaints" (they said so) from people who were argui

I think the current GB realizes it has a compilation of messes on its hands that can only accrue problematically. It's trying to dig itself out. But the fear is the pile is too deep. Ultimately the 19

My speculations aren't worth the time to read them, but I'm guessing a timeline like the following:  2024: No more Circuit Overseers. (The reason that the District Overseers were let go was not b

Posted Images

If I had the time to visit Bro Jackson I would, but I don't. @PudgyI couldn't care less about the circulating images, regardless of the fact that your image illustration is obviously manipulated. If you have an issue, address it with Anna, as she's the one making a fuss about it. I simply shared someone else's theory, and you all are making a mountain out of a molehill.

11 hours ago, xero said:

Why would anyone have a conversation or even respond to a lane-change request for someone like that?

Exactly! Tom wouldn't stand a chance with someone like that. Nobody visiting that apostate website does. It's entirely devoted to spreading hatred and malice against Watchtower.

If it’s  so OBVIOUS how the image of Bro. Jackson is manipulated … tell me in what ways THIS ONE was manipulated. 

You NEVER SUPPLY SPECIFICS which relegates your opinions to …. your opinions.

Here….. 

60111F3B-123E-4212-A9B9-FDAB94370700.jpeg

71F0B2ED-B47B-479E-AA34-9B204FB19C89.jpeg

I know that it is just semantics, but it’s a very important point…… As an example the US Constitution does not give you any rights at all …… NONE ….. What it does is provide a protection, if followed by honorable man, for the rights that you already have by virtue of the fact that they are inalienable.. 

Necessary because we are so fragile, of all the creatures on earth. It takes 20 years or more to mature.

We are not empowered to wear a beard. It’s part of a man’s genetic make up to naturally go a beard, the same way a man naturally grows arms, or toenails.

Jehovah God when he created Homo Sapiens, or Homo Theocraticus, and almost all human species genetic variants, gave males the ability to go a beard. It comes with testosterone.

Precision definitions of words will give you precision thinking.

If you use the wrong words for things, you’re thinking processes are doomed.

29 minutes ago, George88 said:

Oh! Look! Someone took a photo of Bro. Jackson when he was at Berkshire London for 40 days. LOL!

Jackson.jpgwe

Wow! Enough to transplant half 180°!

5D779289-C7BD-4A48-BBED-C0C5A64D89C8.jpeg

9FCE04C2-3F33-4160-B042-332957AEB075.jpeg

LOUISVILLE, KY — The angels of Heaven rejoiced today at the addition of another member of God's kingdom, as a local unbeliever converted to Christianity after seeing Christians bickering with each other online.

The man, who had spent his entire life attempting to resist the call of the Holy Spirit, finally succumbed to the all-powerful drawing of God when he witnessed two professing believers viciously attacking each other on social media.

"This is what I want my life to be like," said Ethan Gregory after following the extended argument online. "The way they were insulting each other, the anger I could sense radiating from their comments…it's really a compelling case to be a Christian. I can't run away from God. I want to be just like these guys. Count me in!"

"I was blind, but now I see!" 

The Christians Gregory had seen online were mercilessly attacking each other over whether or not men should be allowed to wear hats in church. "Scripture is clear on this subject! You clearly have never read a Bible in your LIFE!" commented one man. "I have freedom in Christ! That discussion in the Bible was for specific people in a specific period! You're being super legalistic here, bro!" replied another man.

In all, the men posted 347 comments and replies to each other over the course of three hours, ignoring their other life responsibilities and sealing the deal for Ethan Gregory to surrender his heart to Jesus. "It was an awe-inspiring display," Gregory said, tearfully. "I've never seen the principles of Christ's teachings exemplified any better."

Pudgy thinks: You do not have the SLIGHTEST CLUE, what that satire was really saying….. or that it was a SATIRE!

Oh Really?

Well, I think wearing a hat should be a Capital Offense for Christian men. Only women should have to wear hats!

… as long as the Whack-A- Moles don’t start wearing those silly turned-around-backwards baseball caps.

A9A535DE-E17B-4B5C-BE0C-9861B0831DA9.jpeg

Since we are posting irrelevant subjects, I guess it means it should be essential for individuals in this community to endorse the teachings of "Pearl Doxsey" and fully embrace the truths that "witness" has long been imparting. People should understand the meaning of the word satire coming from a humor site. lol!

Satire:
1.the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issuest·ire

Let's revisit the question: Is Bro. Jackson's goatee real or fictional, as depicted in the Babylon Bee illustration?

https://babylonbee.com/

What is The Babylon Bee?

The Babylon Bee is the world’s best satire site, totally inerrant in all its truth claims. We write satire about Christian stuff, political stuff, and everyday life.

The Babylon Bee was created ex nihilo on the eighth day of the creation week, exactly 6,000 years ago. We have been the premier news source through every major world event, from the Tower of Babel and the Exodus to the Reformation and the War of 1812. We focus on just the facts, leaving spin and bias to other news sites like CNN and Fox News.

If you would like to complain about something on our site, take it up with God.

Unlike other satire sites, everything we post is 100% verified by Snopes.com.

babylonbee.com Babylon Bee | Fake News You Can Trust

Babylon Bee is a website that publishes humorous and absurd articles about current events, politics, culture, and religion. The articles are often based on real or fictional sources.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Babylon_Bee

Therefore, it is up to individual Jehovah's Witnesses to decide how they interpret and think about their beliefs. While some may believe in the literal truth of the Bible, others may view it as a symbolic or moral guide. Satire and humor can be used to critique and question religious beliefs, but it is ultimately up to each person to determine their own beliefs and principles. The question then becomes, will it be acceptable to God when humor is misplaced?

2E365F2A-C14C-48A9-A731-2458980B7E25.jpeg

Perhaps you see something that I missed, but The Babylon Bee did not  depict Bro. Jackson’s goatee, real or fictional.

I know it’s silly asking you for SPECIFICS, as in the past you have NEVER been able to supply any … but perhaps this time you CAN?