JW Insider

• Views 5.2k
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes. I wish he would grow up. There is nothing wrong with upvotes. They show that other people think you’re hot stuff.

AlanF commented quite often on this forum when he was alive. He and @scholar JW had a history going back for many years —decades—according to scholar JW. Same with Ann O’maly whom scholar JW also appe

When AlanF, in full evolutionist mode, savaging anyone who ‘refused to learn,’ made a similar statement, I said, “It’s just you and me, you blowhard! plus maybe a half-dozen more. What! Do you think y

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

It would be a total mess, much like this forum sometimes gets.

OMG! Way more than a total mess. The lunatics would come out! There wouldn't be sufficient moderator controls for the tsunami release of pent-up raw emotion. The server facilities would be smoked! There'd be hands sticking out of windows waving white handkerchiefs.

10 minutes ago, Many Miles said:

OMG! Way more than a total mess. The lunatics would come out!

Who is in charge of overseeing those moderators who defend individuals like you, even though they themselves behave like lunatics? Eventually, your findings must be comprehensible to rational individuals trying to make sense of all this chaos.

11 hours ago, JW Insider said:

It doesn't seem like that, at all. I have only given warnings to "AlanF"

What is your excuse for sending "warnings" to others and then deleting them to avoid being exposed as dishonest? Stop trying to make excuses for your and Tom's inappropriate behavior when it comes to randomly deleting people.

Let's turn our attention away from hate and self-pity and focus on mature content that exposes the hypocrisy of those who claim to be Jehovah's Witnesses, allowing viewers to see the true nature of those who control this site.

On 2/27/2024 at 12:24 PM, BTK59 said:

Does this mean he argued with himself or just individuals who possess superior skills and qualifications compared to himself?

Regularly I am summoned by the powers that be that run this site.

’Not more praise and honors!’ I say in disgust. ‘This gets so old.’

42 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Regularly I am summoned by the powers that be that run this site.

’Not more praise and honors!’ I say in disgust. ‘This gets so old.’

Oh! Tom, we are aware of the influence you and JWI hold in "deletion" when you are confronted with evidence of being mistaken.  The players have been well-known for a considerable period of time. So, your saying is also mine, right back at you, or should I say, many miles.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.