Srecko Sostar

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is the use of comparing the decisions and actions of "perfect" people, Jesus, Adam and Eve with "imperfect" people, here and now? lol

All these problems can be solved if the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society administers Justice and policy as specifically outlined by Jesus in Matthew the 18th chapter. Matthew 18:15 is a critica

…. For the agenda driven intellectually challenged people, what I have just recommended is only what the Bible specifically states. Specific and direct instructions directly fromJesus Christ, on

Posted Images

How many JWs did the red warning light go on when they heard this?

"However, Gb decided that publishers can use their Bible-trained conscience to decide ..." -https://www.jw.org/en/news/region/global/2024-Governing-Body-Update-2/

The modern generations of JWs are unique because they heard an outrageous declaration. Imagine! As of today, GB allows you to use your Bible-trained conscience in certain cases that THEY approve.

It is scandalous to hear such a thing, and it is even more scandalous that JWs agree to worship in this way a group of self-proclaimed "guardians of doctrine". 

This is a direct attack on the free will of JWs people and this is an unprecedented attack on the main tool given to man by God, to have and to demonstrate personal integrity through the operation of his conscience.

We all here know very well that WTJWorg does not fully accept "natural conscience" because they say it is unreliable without God's Word.
But here at WTJWorg, they go six steps further. Now they claim that the "Bible-trained conscience", which JWs train under the supervision of GB, is also unreliable. Now they have publicly, again, exposed themselves as manipulators.
Obviously, there are no boundaries that GB cannot cross in this unjust and organized way of enslaving people.

On 3/18/2024 at 11:20 PM, Srecko Sostar said:

The modern generations of JWs are unique because they heard an outrageous declaration. Imagine! As of today, GB allows you to use your Bible-trained conscience in certain cases that THEY approve.

It is scandalous to hear such a thing, and it is even more scandalous that JWs agree to worship in this way a group of self-proclaimed "guardians of doctrine". 

Srecko, would you be so inclined to deny the ancient dress code for true followers? How about their eating habits? How about how they worship? Do you believe that Jesus' purpose in coming to earth was to deliberately mislead the apostles and the people?

On 3/18/2024 at 11:20 PM, Srecko Sostar said:

We all here know very well that WTJWorg does not fully accept "natural conscience" because they say it is unreliable without God's Word.

Srecko, to validate the argument, all we need to do is look at what you have become. 

Similar to the time when the generations of those who traveled in the desert died out and never saw the New World of the Jewish Paradise, so today there are generations of JWs who do not know what was taught in 1952, or before or after that year regarding those who cease to be JWs, as well as in other matters when it comes to dogma or administrative procedures.
You are now introducing the issue of business relations between former and current JWs. Your GB still needs to redefine the protocols with regard to the "new instructions" about dfd. As far as I understand, 3 categories of problematic JWs are mentioned. Excluded, apostates and minor baptized members.

The current practice does not mention the reason why someone was excluded or left the membership on their own. What are the reasons for not making it public?
If you can clarify for me and other readers, please comment and give source the information. Thank you!

Furthermore, in order for an ordinary JW to "decide independently" which person to say "hello" to, and which one not to, he/she must have enough information to make a decision. What information should there be about a dfd or diss person? May the elders and the congregation treat people who have committed the "same sin" but are not the same age, differently? How can this be explained through Jesus' teaching? No interpretations by GB, just the pure statement of Jesus, not the opinion of the WTJWorg administration and lawyers.

If it will be publicly announced in the congregation why someone is excommunicated, then this will cause some new elements that will not be "biblically justified", because the current practice shows that today's procedure carried out by the JC is "the only correct one". Abandoning the current procedure would mean that this existing practice is "unbiblical." "Shoot yourself in the foot." lol

Will reading names and revealing private information also be illegal due to existing regulations, laws on information that relates to individuals and should not be publicly available?

GB is starting to fear the effects of world courts, such as Norway, and these new changes are just a reflection of pragmatism, not genuine concern for the membership.

All these problems can be solved if the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society administers Justice and policy as specifically outlined by Jesus in Matthew the 18th chapter.

Matthew 18:15 is a critical key element of that.

… so simple a solution.

So important it was recognized and incorporated into the Constitution of the United States.

All JWs know Matthew 18:15  is a command as important as Memorial attendance.

This creates a problem, though…….

It disenfranchises arbitrary use of power, to do arbitrary things.

….like ignoring Matthew 18.