The World News Media

Lawyers who defended Catholic pedophiles are now defending JWs pedophiles

Srecko Sostar

1 hour ago, BTK59 said:

I believe you are an intelligent person, although at times that might be a stretch.

Intelligence is not the only quality that can save a person from fraud. JWs, along with many other religious people, are proof of this.

1 hour ago, BTK59 said:

You mentioned 60 years in contrast to other religions that have annual occurrences, even in your Orthodox religion within your region and among your people in your community.

Word Origin

When someone has the same opinions and beliefs as those held by most other people, these opinions are usually considered the "right" opinions to have. In English such opinions might be called "orthodox." The English word orthodox comes originally from the Greek words orthos, meaning "right, true" and doxa, meaning "opinion." These two words were combined to form the Greek verb orthodoxein, meaning "to have the right opinion." From orthodoxein came the Greek adjective orthodoxos, which was borrowed into Latin as orthodoxus. The English adjective orthodox comes from this Latin adjective. - https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/orthodox

Considering that I do not belong to any religion, your statement makes no sense. Another thing that needs to be said for objective accuracy is the term "orthodoxy". Every religion is orthodox in its essence, even when it changes in its doctrines. The country I live in is historically Catholic. JWs are orthodox because they do not accept religious change unless approved by their GB. So JWs are completely orthodox as long as they believe that they are the only ones right in claiming that their Christianity is "original" and is "only true".

1 hour ago, BTK59 said:

You are calling God a failure, yet you don't comprehend that you are the failure as his creation. 

God is as successful as his creation. Considering that God said that everything created is "good", then every person today is also "success" because he/she is the inheritor of the original act of creation. Also, God nowhere indicated that any child born of Adam and Eve is/was "failure". If you want to use a religiously colored term for something that designates me or you in some moral category, then it is the word "sinful", not "failure".

• Views 2k
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

During the 2015 ARC process in Australia, not a single JW elder expressed regret for the victims. Not a single one, and among them was a member of GB who did not show grief for the victims of "his" el

I never pay any mind to ex-witnesses, hence they simply do not bother me. When it comes to their lies, my focus lies on emphasizing the undeniable truth, completely detached from the former members' i

Posted Images

2 hours ago, George88 said:

The only evil vicar here is a person that can't erase his own pedophilia from his existence. Prove God wrong?

Prove God wrong?  What does that even mean? As usual your 4th grade replies make no sense at all . Your infantile accusations NEVER have any proof, and I have directly challenged you at least a dozen times.

You ALWAYS choke and sputter when proof is demanded, so no surprise there.

Your quote has FOUR false premisses. Can you find them?

… and “Prove God wrong?”.

What does that even mean?

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Intelligence is not the only quality that can save a person from fraud. JWs, along with many other religious people, are proof of this.

True intelligence lies in recognizing the importance of not giving heed to apostates. The recent meeting only serves to confirm how easily Satan can manipulate a susceptible mind to distort and misrepresent facts when discussing sensitive issues, such as child abuse. Once exposed as frauds, they resort to baseless rants, much like the one you have just made.

Word Origin

When someone has the same opinions and beliefs as those held by most other people, these opinions are usually considered the "right" opinions to have. In English such opinions might be called "orthodox."

What relevance does the word "definition" have in relation to your particular regional Orthodox religion? It appears that you are defending that false religion that defends the heinous crimes of Russia's Putin. How much child abuse has that abusive person caused to Jehovah's Witnesses in Russia? Pause and consider the numerous forms of child abuse. Why aren't you addressing this issue here? That's right, you just want to act foolishly and selectively.

Considering that I do not belong to any religion, your statement makes no sense. Another thing that needs to be said for objective accuracy is the term "orthodoxy". Every religion is orthodox in its essence, even when it changes in its doctrines. The country I live in is historically Catholic. JWs are orthodox because they do not accept religious change unless approved by their GB. So JWs are completely orthodox as long as they believe that they are the only ones right in claiming that their Christianity is "original" and is "only true".

Are you implying that your community is free from child abusers? Do you believe that your region is somehow flawless? If so, I have doubts regarding your discernment. Your attempts to deflect do not hold any weight. None of your deflections are effective on me.

I seriously question whether the approval of "GAY" relationships by the Catholic Church will truly please God.

It is nonsensical to believe that you are a professional psychologist capable of providing advice on child abuse when you are unaware of the role that government and institutions play in perpetuating the issue. Your deception does not align with the reality of the situation. Therefore, your religious beliefs or lack thereof are irrelevant.

God is as successful as his creation. Considering that God said that everything created is "good", then every person today is also "success" because he/she is the inheritor of the original act of creation. Also, God nowhere indicated that any child born of Adam and Eve is/was "failure". If you want to use a religiously colored term for something that designates me or you in some moral category, then it is the word "sinful", not "failure".

I reject your blasphemy against God's Holy Spirit. Your failure is your choice, not God's.

12 hours ago, BTK59 said:

True intelligence lies in recognizing the importance of not giving heed to apostates.

lol

You're on the wrong track with your reasoning. Since the dilemma of "true and false faith" is a religious question, not an intellectual one. So, Jesus invites all people, regardless of their IQ, to join him. In his sermons, Jesus appeals to the heart, not to the intelligence. So, if you want to defend your position with the Bible, then it is not a "sin" but a "failure".

12 hours ago, BTK59 said:

What relevance does the word "definition" have in relation to your particular regional Orthodox religion? It appears that you are defending that false religion that defends the heinous crimes of Russia's Putin. How much child abuse has that abusive person caused to Jehovah's Witnesses in Russia? Pause and consider the numerous forms of child abuse. Why aren't you addressing this issue here? That's right, you just want to act foolishly and selectively.

Please look at the map of Europe and the country where I live. It is not Orthodox but Catholic. You don't need to "attack" something that I don't defend, because that doesn't make sense for discussion.

7 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

You're on the wrong track with your reasoning. Since the dilemma of "true and false faith" is a religious question, not an intellectual one. So, Jesus invites all people, regardless of their IQ, to join him. In his sermons, Jesus appeals to the heart, not to the intelligence. So, if you want to defend your position with the Bible, then it is not a "sin" but a "failure".

An intelligent person would understand it to mean both. However, it seems that this is where you fall short. Therefore, when Jesus invited sinners to repent, it would mean a transformation not only of their hearts but also of their minds.

The great thing is that you're not a psychologist; otherwise, you would be providing incompetent and detrimental advice.

If you choose to remove yourself from salvation, it is an acknowledgment of failure as an inherited sinner.

7 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Please look at the map of Europe and the country where I live. It is not Orthodox but Catholic. You don't need to "attack" something that I don't defend, because that doesn't make sense for discussion.

Orthodox, Catholic, Protestant, and other religious denominations that are considered to be false by God. However, within the EU, Orthodox and Catholicism are the most favored, and this sentiment is echoed in other countries such as Norway, Canada, Australia, Russia, and the UK. These places are known for their severe persecution of the Watchtower due to their practice of listening to apostates.

Who is being used by Satan as a tool to persecute God's people, in any part of the world?

2 hours ago, BTK59 said:

An intelligent person would understand it to mean both. However, it seems that this is where you fall short. Therefore, when Jesus invited sinners to repent, it would mean a transformation not only of their hearts but also of their minds.

What quotient should be the intelligence of a person to accept Jesus?

I'm interested in how you measure the quality or quantity of that something in the heart, and I guess that would be a prerequisite for a person to accept Jesus, too?

What category does mind fall into in all of this?

Intelligence, heart, mind = ?.., transformation?

Can a person with reduced intelligence carry out the transformation?

The Bible does not say if those with diminished intellectual capacity but with the kindest and most gentle and loving hearts will enter into the Kingdom of God …and of course I am talking about domestic dogs …

… ever wonder why Armageddon has been “delayed”?

F2B00768-4DE2-46D0-8AF4-0730C918D582.jpeg

What quotient should be the intelligence of a person to accept Jesus?

I'm interested in how you measure the quality or quantity of that something in the heart, and I guess that would be a prerequisite for a person to accept Jesus, too?

What category does mind fall into in all of this?

Intelligence, heart, mind = ?.., transformation?

Can a person with reduced intelligence carry out the transformation?

I believe that Christ's message was one of calling upon sinners to repent and obey their heavenly father. So, why would Jesus call upon those who had already repented and become part of Christianity through that repentance?

How can a sensible person reconcile the conflict between their heart and mind to interpret a different meaning? One organ accepts one thing, but the other does not. Luke 5:32.

This conflict is thought-provoking, and some people might call that a twisted mentality.

Therefore, the admonition of the apostle James was truly refreshing. In James 5:19-20 he imparts invaluable wisdom.

What new insights do you possess? What unique revelations does the Bible impart to you? What is your interpretation of scripture that you find to be in error, besides everything?