The World News Media

Jehovah's Witness Christmas song.

Matthew9969

This newest song by the borg has many wondering if Christmas is next to be taken off the banned list....

https://www.jw.org/en/library/music-songs/original-songs/Good-News-2024-Convention-Song/

“Glory in the heights above”—
Good news for all men—
When God’s Son arrived in Bethlehem.
Hope for those who mourn,
A Savior has been born!

(CHORUS)

Good news, this good news—
Joy for all mankind—
Praise Jah for his light!
Preach with all your might.
Good news, Christ is born—
The way, the truth, the life.

He will reign for righteousness.
Peace he will provide.
Jesus is the way to endless life.
Truth he will defend.
His Kingdom will not end.

(CHORUS)

Joy for all mankind—
The way, the truth, the life.

(CHORUS)

Joy for all mankind—
The way, the truth, the life

• Views 367
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

“ Oh little town of Hiroshima

How still we see thee lie

Beneath those cold and bombed out hills

The strontium clouds roll by.

And in the twilight’s gleaming

The bomb’s unearthly light

The hopes and fears of all the years

Were blown to hell tonight.”

(… played by a five piece banjo band …)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2024 at 1:21 PM, George88 said:

That's intriguing! Are there any other songs you believe that possess a Pagan essence? Does your church hymns exalt God or yourself?

100% God

What I find simply amazing, Georgie, and reprehensible, is that you have appointed yourself the Vicar of Warwick AND the vehement arbiter of who has repented and who has not.

During King David's time, there's no mention of prisons in the biblical texts.  Punishment for crimes was carried out through various means such as fines, exile, or physical punishment rather than prisons.

If it had not been published in the Bible that King David repented of adultery AND first degree murder …. you would NEVER know.

There is NO WAY for you to know either way about private conversations between a penitent and God.

…. and frankly … it is none of your business.

Once again, you are pontificating in vague generalizations …

What specific statement did I make that was not correct? 

Your comments are on your own state of mind … NOT anything I stated.…

.... there is a difference.

15 minutes ago, George88 said:

Once again, you're mistaken. To make that true, I would need to show any concern for the dorks in this place. I believe that's the term Tom utilized. In essence, my focus lies solely on the public.…

I find it strangely satisfying to be able to prove your delusions WITH YOUR OWN WORDS.

E80ECBD9-16EF-4884-B621-D4EBA0824ADC.png

Oh … and on that last one I am still waiting for that ONE EXAMPLE ….

…. and for your last response, just ONE VALID reference from Biblical or Secular history would prove you are not making everything up out of thin air.

Got Milk?

87E63452-9106-4424-BBA0-7E5F6E949308.png

“Given that I have consistently demonstrated numerous proofs countless times …” 

Saying that is not the same as doing that.

EVERY TIME I have asked you prove some delusional slander you have choked. 

The count is now holding at 42 times.

8 minutes ago, George88 said:

By the way, I suggest not deflect on your incorrect statement regarding King David's Courts.

I never mentioned King David’s Courts AT ALL!

7E9A55C0-A3AE-4BFE-8FFE-E08EB8724EBA.png

47 minutes ago, George88 said:

When scripture requires open repentance, private repentance is not enough. It is vital to demonstrate your change to yourself and others. At this point, it is important to deepen your understanding of scripture.

…. and of course you are the arbiter of this, continually making judgments on this for people you do not know, have never met, and might live on the other side of the planet.

With TOTAL IGNORANCE of what may or not be going on beyond your view, you judge everybody as inferior to you, and that they are scum. 

The presumptiousness of this is staggering to behold.