The World News Media

Israel Today

George89

Why do modern scholars and theologians strongly believe that this prophecy has only just begun due to the remarkable events unfolding in the Islamic nations of Hamas and Lebanon. The world bears witness to the profound impact these events have on the fulfillment of this prophecy.

While it is true that Israel's neighbors, such as Egypt, Jordan, and Syria, have thus far refrained from involvement in the conflict, one must consider the possibility that these nations may eventually engage with Israel due to mounting frustration and pressure from other Arab nations, including Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE.
Can the attack from Iran by a distance be included in that prophecy?

It seems that the fear of mankind has overshadowed a momentous event that occurred in the distant past involving the Jewish nation and the city of Jerusalem.
How should prophecy be identified and explained in modern times without exaggerating or manipulating the words of others about times and events?

Luke 21:20-24 World English Bible
20 “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is at hand. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let those who are in the middle of her depart. Let those who are in the country not enter therein. 22 For these are days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 Woe to those who are pregnant and to those who nurse infants in those days! For there will be great distress in the land, and wrath to this people. 24 They will fall by the edge of the sword, and will be led captive into all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled down by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

In this scenario, it seems that the lecturer failed to define the distinction between the words of Apostle Luke and those expressed by Apostle Matthew.

Matthew 24:7-13 World English Bible
7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there will be famines, plagues, and earthquakes in various places. 8 But all these things are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to oppression and will kill you. You will be hated by all of the nations for my name’s sake. 10 Then many will stumble, and will deliver up one another, and will hate one another. 11 Many false prophets will arise and will lead many astray. 12 Because iniquity will be multiplied, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end will be saved.

The events unfolding worldwide seem to carry greater prophetic significance when compared to the situation in Israel. Thus, those who ardently believe in staying vigilant and paying attention to the signs, as indicated by Jesus himself, should consider these global events to be of utmost importance in these final days.
Does it really matter who the messenger is as long as they adhere to the word of God without distortions and manipulations? Is it more important to focus on the bible message itself, rather than criticize how time and events have unfolded since the spoken words of Christ from those understanding the context of scripture?

Can discussions within a closed community truly influence the prophetic interpretation of scripture if the views being discussed are misaligned? How much has humanity deteriorated on a global scale since a certain point in our existence? This is something we can confidently observe with our own eyes.

• Views 40
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do modern scholars and theologians strongly believe that this prophecy has only just begun due to the remarkable events unfolding in the Islamic nations of Hamas and Lebanon. The world bears witne

6 hours ago, George89 said:

Can discussions within a closed community truly influence the prophetic interpretation of scripture if the views being discussed are misaligned? How much has humanity deteriorated on a global scale since a certain point in our existence? This is something we can confidently observe with our own eyes.

George! Glad to see you. They just told me. Did you have to buy your way back in? I guess George88 was not accessible anymore, and you were forced to get a new moniker. Interesting topic. Sign of the times, but are they correct? lol!

I hope you'll be able to stay longer this time without any interruptions.