The World News Media

Advisory to all the brothers and sisters interacting in this open forum

In today's digital age, the importance of safeguarding personal information cannot be overstated. While the intention behind sharing one’s full name and personal email in open forums may stem from a desire for transparency and connection, such actions can inadvertently expose individuals to significant risks. The prevalence of masked villains—individuals who exploit personal information collected or stolen from the internet—underscores the necessity for caution. The reality is that we cannot fully ascertain the intentions of others in these online spaces, making it imperative to protect our identities against potential threats.

The manipulation of innocent individuals by those harboring malevolent intentions is a pressing concern. As demonstrated by increasing reports of persecution, such as those faced by brothers in Russia who endure brutal beatings to betray their fellow believers, it becomes clear that revealing personal details can have dire consequences. In an environment where government surveillance mirrors tactics reminiscent of ancient Rome, maintaining anonymity becomes a crucial strategy for self-preservation and community solidarity. Our faith in divine protection should not lead us to neglect practical measures that could shield us from harm.

Creating anonymous email accounts provides an effective means for open communication without compromising personal safety. This approach allows individuals to express their thoughts and desires freely while minimizing exposure to potential threats. It is essential to recognize that discretion does not equate to secrecy; rather, it embodies prudence and foresight in navigating an increasingly perilous landscape. Thus, I urge all participants in this forum to consider adopting such measures as a responsible step toward ensuring both their safety and the integrity of our community.

Proverbs 8:12 World English Bible
12 “I, wisdom, have made prudence my dwelling.  Find out knowledge and discretion.

• Views 324
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In today's digital age, the importance of safeguarding personal information cannot be overstated. While the intention behind sharing one’s full name and personal email in open forums may stem from a d

@George89 I appreciate your concern.  Scammers are everywhere and they can get into your phone without you clicking on a link.  I have managed to stay free from scamming up till now.... I think it is

“You offspring of vipers, do not presume to say to yourselves, ‘We have evidence on our side.’ For I say to you that the devil, the one who is misleading the entire inhabited earth, is able to raise u

@George89 I appreciate your concern.  Scammers are everywhere and they can get into your phone without you clicking on a link.  I have managed to stay free from scamming up till now.... I think it is because I do not have much money...... 

However, "they" could make deep fake videos by using a photo of you and your voice to ruin your reputation.  But they can do it with the governing body too if they wanted to..... so all of us must stay vigilant and keep close to Jah and his laws to distinguish a fake from truth. 

The time is coming when we will be accused falsely and "evidence" produced to put one in jail; or even execute you when you do not worship the "image of the beast". The digital panopticon is almost completed. By end of this year, 95% of news will be AI generated and AI is now powerful but NOT fair and just.  It has been programmed by people who are following UN directives and any word you utter which is not in line with UN policies will in future be punished.

The truth about the future is that the Sauron-eye (digital-technology) has been on all of us for about 15 years. They can analyze all your data in two seconds and get a profile on you.  The internet surveillance and collection of data has already been completed on each one of us and resold many times.  Today's gold is the data collection on all "objects." Humans are the objects. There is no place to hide once the next lock-down comes  (just like Jerusalem, when the disgusting thing of destruction is in place, UN can call peace and security and turn against all religions.)  When they turn against all religions - they know where each person lives and who you are.

They know each person's network and friends. I unfortunately, knew from the start of the first lockdown that this is coming because I had been watching the historical history of the UN and all its policies. 

Next month the BIG meeting is happening.

I will now copy and paste a few paragraphs I wrote to friends recently:

"Bible prophecy is visibly going into fulfillment.  The latest development on the world stage is this: the nations of the world (194 nations), adopted amendments to the existing UN Health Treaty of 2005 on 1 June 2024.

A new treaty, which was supposed to replace the 2005 treaty, this did not pass, but the adopted amendments have given the WHO considerable oversight over all its member’s responses during the next declared illness of concern in animals and humans. In addition, every country will now have more laboratories for research into new pathogens; the manufacturing facilities for more adapted MRNA products; and a large share in the profits.

The next step is to obtain environmental *emergency oversight over all UN members, and this will be decided in September 2024 at the UN World Assembly. The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs for climate change) will be accelerated; peace and security will be discussed; and world governance:

Jacob Nordangård, PHD researcher, says it will be advised that all life supporting systems – “the atmosphere (air), hydrosphere (water), biosphere (life), lithosphere (land), and cryosphere (ice)” – be administered collectively by a “global governance body”. This means total control of the earth system (Planetary Commons) and the establishment of a global government.

If world control over all issues of health and environment are not given in 2024, it will pass in future, because Bible prophecy predicts that the ‘image of the beast’ (UN) will receive enough power to compel nations to follow all its detailed instructions.

The UN goals are set out in a document called Agenda 2030 – goals to be completed by 2030. Individuals who do not comply with UN directives (according to prophecy), will face dire consequences.

The UN has adopted ‘health and environment’ as the two major issues of our modern era. It justifies an emergency need for ‘world oversight’ because health issues and climate change potentially can cross over all borders on earth, jeopardizing humankind’s future.

Revelation 17:17 “For God put it into their hearts to carry out his thought, yes, to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished.” 

It is not normal for nations to hand over their autonomy (or follow only one organization’s dictates so easily), so, they must believe that their ideas will somehow bring a large benefit, either to themselves; or to the world. 

These rulers, firmly believe they can bring their brand of ‘peace and security’ to the world; and unite all humans under their ‘one set of moral behaviors which includes SDGs, DEI (LGBTQ and equity for all). They hope that these rules will unite humankind. (Equity means: exactly the same outcome for all humans.)

1 Thess 5:3 “Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them, just like birth pains on a pregnant woman, and they will by no means escape. But you, brothers, you are not in darkness, so that the day should overtake you as it would thieves...”

Note: * The German Fuhrer ruled for 12 years under ‘emergency rule’.  The D.O.D wrote the contracts for the pandemic after the pandemic emergency was declared. I suspect the final world emergency will be under UN-rule.

On 8/8/2024 at 5:25 AM, Arauna said:

However, "they" could make deep fake videos by using a photo of you and your voice to ruin your reputation.  But they can do it with the governing body too if they wanted to..... so all of us must stay vigilant and keep close to Jah and his laws to distinguish a fake from truth. The time is coming when we will be accused falsely and "evidence" produced to put one in jail; or even execute you when you do not worship the "image of the beast".

“You offspring of vipers, do not presume to say to yourselves, ‘We have evidence on our side.’ For I say to you that the devil, the one who is misleading the entire inhabited earth, is able to raise up evidence from these stones.”

The purpose of this advisory is to warn those individuals who feel compelled to include their email addresses on a list in this open forum. Without deviating from the topic at hand, I fail to comprehend why individuals, especially brothers, would willingly expose themselves to potential deception or harm in the future, not only affecting themselves but also those within their own community of fellowship.

By contemplating the wisdom of scripture, it becomes evident that true brotherhood comprehends the position of this old system of things in the eyes of God. The affairs of man should not take precedence over prophecy.

However, that topic is for another discussion, which I'm not willing to engage in. Therefore, thank you for your observation.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.